This website is managed by the Atlas Services Group B.V. as described below. The Atlas Services Group is meticulous in regards to protecting our users' privacy. Our aim is to provide users with a secure user environment. The intention of this policy is to inform you -as user- of the way we will use the personal information supplied by users on this website. It is not applicable to data that has been gathered any other way. This policy is applicable to jobseekers and employers. The Atlas Services Group works in accordance with the protection of privacy legislation. This legislation regulates the processing of information relating to you and from it you derive several rights regarding your personal data. Our sites contain links to other websites, which we do not control. The Atlas Services Group is not responsible for the policies or practices of those other websites, whose links you can click on this site. We recommend that you read said sites' privacy policies, to get an idea of how they gather, use and share information regarding their users. This Privacy statement is solely applicable to the information we gather via this website and is not applicable to information we gather in any other way.
Gathering and storing information
Use of your information by the Atlas Services Group
When you supply your personal information you give express permission for your personal details to be used for the following purposes:
1. We use your personal information, gathered from our website, including any demographical, collective and technical data in the execution and control of your registration on the Atlas4Jobs website, to answer any questions you might have, to operate and improve the website, to promote a positive user environment and in order to provide the products and services we offer to jobseekers and employers;
2. We may use your personal details in order to be able to inform you of other products or services offered by the Atlas Services Group and its partners;
3. We may share information about your background and interests, including any personal details you choose to provide us, to clients of the Atlas Services Group who may then be able to get in touch with you regarding a particular vacancy;
4. Your personal details may be used to inform you of relevant vacancies suitable to your profile;
5. We may also use your contact details to send you information on other work-related products and services on offer;
6. Should you not wish your details to be used for this you may use the Atlas4Jobs contactform to let us know.
Uploading a CV and building a profile
As the Atlas4Jobs website is a site to promote your career, we offer the option of adding your CV to our database, by uploading it as part of your profile You may also use the Profile builder to manually enter or import more information about yourself. Any information you provide to us will be stored and used as described in the section "Use of your information by the Atlas Services Group".
If you choose any combination of these options, you give express permission for your CV and profile to be consulted by and/or distributed to employers, recruitment consultants and any others that have paid a fee to have access to our database or to obtain a copy of said database. Should you not wish your CV and profile to be accessible to us or third parties, please remove your account or contact us via our contact form. We are making every effort to limit access to our searchable CV databases (or copies thereof) to paying employers, recruitment consultants, recruitment managers, head hunters and Human Resource officers, and to reserve them for law enforcement and national security agencies, but we cannot guarantee that other parties will not be able to obtain access to our database. We will not be held liable for the use made of the CVs and profiles by third parties that have obtained access to said CVs and profiles whilst stored in our searchable database. You may remove your CV and profile from our searchable database at any time, following the steps set out below. However, it may still be possible for employers, recruitment consultants or others that have paid access to our database, or a copy thereof, as well as for parties having obtained access to the database by other means, to have saved a copy of your CV and profile in their personal files or databases. We are not liable for the storage, the use and/or the privacy of CVs or profiles in this event. Should you supply us with references, it will be your responsibility to ensure that this person is aware of his/her personal details having been forwarded, and having granted you written permission to do so.
We strongly recommend that your CV does not contain any information regarding your
I. race or ethnicity;
II. political opinions;
III. philosophical or religious convictions;
IV. membership of trade unions or political parties;
V. physical or mental health;
VI. sexual orientation;
VII. police records or involvement in legal procedures.
Should your CV and profile contain this kind of information, please remember that you have given permission for us to store and use this information in accordance with this Statement.
Disclosing information to third parties
We will not disclose personal details, combined personal and demographical details pertaining to you or your use of the website (such as the parts of the site that you visit or the services you have access to) to third parties, barring the following circumstances:
1. We may disclose said details to third parties if and when you have uploaded a CV or have used the profile builder. If and when you avail yourself of those services it constitutes automatic agreement. Should you use any of said services, all parties that have access to our searchable database (or copies thereof) will have access to it. You may render your CV and profile not-accessible at any time by removing your account or having it removed.
2. We may disclose this information to companies and those in our employ that act on our behalf, including data operators and companies and/or individual resident outside the European Economic Area. Activities carried out on our behalf comprise hosting our web servers, analysing data, rendering assistance in marketing and offering customer support. Said companies and/or individuals will have access to your personal details insofar as is necessary fort them to carry out their work. They may not however share this information with other third parties or use said information for any other purpose. We will be in control of and responsible for any and all data that are shared in this manner.
3. We may disclose personal information if and when the law demands, or we are requested to do so by government and/or legal agencies, or if we -in good faith- consider this to be necessary in order:
a. to comply with legislation or a legal summons;
b. to protect the rights and/or property of Atlas4Jobs or affiliated companies;
c. to prevent criminal action or to safeguard national security;
d. to safeguard the personal security of either the users or the general public.
4. We may disclose said information and hand it over to any third party that has obtained control of all or of a significant part of the Atlas Services Group, regardless of whether this acquisition has occurred by means of a merger or purchase of all, or of a significant part of, our assets. Moreover, should the Atlas Services Group -voluntarily or involuntarily- be involved in receivership and/or bankruptcy proceedings, the Atlas Services Group, her administrator or (official) receiver may sell, license, or otherwise dispose of these data in a legally approved transaction. Should any of this occur, we will inform you of the sale of all, or a significant part, of our company to a third party, either by e-mail or by means of a clearly visible announcement on the Atlas4Jobs website.
- Get weekly updates with
jobs that match your profile.
- Have our recruiters contact
you for great jobs.
- Introduce yourself to clients
of the Atlas Services Group.